December 19, 2015

Terrarium



Hey all, I hope your surviving the 41 degree heat in Melbourne - I for one am not! I hate this weather, especially seeing we don't own an Aircon! Thanks to everyone who bought a Christmas card, none through my Etsy store but that worked for me as I don't have to pay their rather large percentage fees - well large when you have to add in Australia post's postage fees. I'm not sure how I feel about the Etsy store - I am looking at maybe selling some prints but might look at other options out there. Here is a little drawing I did last week, this is a terrarium I made last year that has managed to survive! Yay, I know they can be difficult to keep happy. The last two weeks have been a bit of a blur and having a lot of eventful things happen, I have been smashing out lots of work before the two week break, trying to organise what I am doing, where I am going, busy busy - I can hear you all saying "What busy at Christmas? no way! You thought it was a relaxing break didn't you". Speaking of Christmas, I had my last of 3 major parties for work - bringing the full agency life experience. It was I believe eventful, if I could just remember exactly what happened :P ha ha. I now have two weeks off, so I'm hoping to be quite productive in them but we shall see. I have one more post planned before Christmas but for those of you travelling for family and friend near Christmas, have a happy and safe Christmas period.

No comments:

Post a Comment