December 29, 2015

Christmas all wrapped up



Merry Christmas from my little family to yours. I hope you had a happy and safe Christmas, this was ours - with Alfie literally enjoying us to wrap him up (thanks Fraser for the cute photograph) and destroying the Christmas tree, which I don't think we will have again with this rascal. Otherwise it was days of eating and family! I have been running around the last couple of days doing all the tasks that I can't do when I work 9-5 which has been great - so many things to do. I have also been painting away at a rather large project for me which I have been updating through Instagram. Thanks again for all supporting this little creative space of mine, I'm flattered by how many people come past and for those who helped support my little card project. Have a happy and safe new year and I will see you back in this little space soon - I have to go now and sweep up what is left of the Christmas tree after Alfie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment