January 3, 2016

Happy new year and some working progress



Happy new year everyone! We celebrated with a quite night in, with take away, adult colouring books and snuggles with little alfie whilst in the comfort of aircon because it was way to hot to do anything else! I hope you all had a happy and safe new year celebration and wishing you a happy and creative new 2016!

Here are some progress shots of a project I wanted to get done for Christmas - ha ha funny how its the new year and I'm not finished yet. But I did do an illustration much larger then I generally ever do - this one is about the size of an A3 sheet of paper so understandably its taking a bit of time. I've already had to fix where alfie thought it would be an awesome idea to push my watercolour water over parts of the illustration. Naughty kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment