December 5, 2015

20 days to Christmas!!!



20 days till Christmas and we still haven't organised a tree. I'm still wondering where November went, and I'm sure it won't be long till I'm wondering where the end of the year went. I have been lusting over my Intsgram feed full of people getting their houses Christmas ready, hopefully by the end of the week we will be joining in, but I do have some little houses I bought from Provincal living on my mantel piece - here is the naked link http://provincialhomeliving.com.au/white-village-2754 . I've been busy illustrating away on some pretty cool invites for some pretty cool people! Hopefully share some images of the artwork I created for those soon - I want to give them a chance for their families to get the invites before sharing, the surprise is the best part right?

Also I figured out how to actually use Etsy :P I know I know its not that hard but it was just a bit overwhelming at the time. As a plus I can now offer a percentage discount on my Etsy page to celebrate its launch... YAY! So all you have to do is put this voucher code * NOTLONGTILLCHRISTMAS * (for any purchases over $5) into the voucher part of your cart and then voila! Its running until next Sunday so get shopping - link https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/CelesteGaltry! I have been selling a few through work, family and friends which has been great and have added a 3 of the same card option which was suggested to me, so you can get that for $11 or $8.80 which the 20% off +p&h. My favourite is below which is the Christmas ballet cards. You can see my production line below as I had to get a few more printed!

No comments:

Post a Comment