November 21, 2015

It's all about Christmas


The store is up!You can check it out or you can check it out with the link in my sidebar! It took me a while because even with daylight savings the house is too dark to photograph when I get home. I have two specials for you to launch it off!

First as a special thanks to all those who have been readers of my blog. For every 5 pack of cards you buy until 30th November - I will add 1 card extra of which ever Christmas card design you wish. Just write which card you’d like along with the code ILOVECHRISTMAS in the shopping cart note section and I will add that card to your order.

I also have 2 packs of 5 cards to give away! All you need to do is share this post on your blog and facebook page - put your name and link so I know who to put in the draw. Or share/regram your favourite card from my Instagram page (or you can get to it on the side bar) making sure you tag me in the picture @celestecorrinne (so I can see who has entered) and a link back to my blog and I'll put your name in the draw! I'll draw it out on the 30th November.

Thanks for all your support, and I hope you like the cards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment