November 20, 2015

Queensland and Christmas store update


Hello from my relaxing holiday in Queensland - it start off with a hectic morning when we realised our flight was actually departing from Avalon airport instead of the Melbourne airport where we were. But it was easily crossed over so now we are relaxing in our little airbnb. I had so hoped to be sharing with you my etsy store but it just didn't get done due to work and other commitments before having to get on a plane. I really wish I had more hours in the days - and more light hours to photograph after I finish work. But all the cards have been printed - I did a small run to see how it would go. So it will definitely be up next week - I needed some more time to style and photograph them properly. I'm off now to enjoy my time off - work has been hectic leading up to Christmas and pushing myself to get these cards done means I'm looking forward to some down time. Here is a little example of some of the Christmas presents I have done in the past - I always try and make some of the presents I give.

No comments:

Post a Comment