November 11, 2015

More working progress



I have still been busy working away at creating a whole lot of Christmas things - with little interruptions from the fur baby. This has been my challenge for the last month - giving myself just one project to complete instead of writing myself a list. Its hard to put some of your ideas on hold but it has really worked and helped me complete one of my goals. I'm off to the printers tomorrow to get this work all printed! Still pushing myself to have it all ready for you guys to see by Friday! Otherwise work has been hectic at the moment as we start to amp up to finish everything before the Christmas December period. I went and saw Florence and the Machine with my sister and two friends from my Brighton bay days, she was incredible. If you haven't seen her before she literally runs around the whole stage, dances whilst still hitting every note - its incredible to watch.

This little card was inspired by an Intagram shot I took last year at Christmas time - I love the flannel flowers which are native to Australian beaches I believe. This was done with my Prisma coloured pencils which are more of an oily pencil so you get those bright clear colours. Alfie loves playing in my pencils and the drawing has the kitten stamp of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment