November 8, 2015

Sketching up a Christmas Ballet



We finally have internet again - the delightful builders across the road decided they would cut the cable to the entire street, which took 2 weeks to fix. You forget how much you use these things until they are gone. So I have a quite a few posts built up as I have kept working on with my projects - as you can guess from the pictures below, I have been making Christmas cards! This one I've called the Christmas ballet for all the short people like me out there! I've been looking at opening a Etsy store - which I'm looking at launching towards the end of the week as I'm waiting for the cards to be printed. So if you would be interested check back here on the weekend - looking at doing a little blog 'starting up' special! This is a bit of a testing the waters kind of project for me - I've thought about doing it a few times but I can't help shaking the 'who would buy it' feeling. So I'm just going to give it a go, jump in the deep end and see how it goes!

There will be more work in progress photos for some of the other cards on Tuesday. There will also be heaps of photos of Alfie - because he is literally the cutest every. We have been having a little trouble with him getting too excited/tired to go to the litter tray and so there has been lots of washing done in my house this week. But we are thoroughly enjoying the extra household member and we have already had a few visitors/babysitters come spend some time with him. Hope you have a nice start to the week - where did the weekend go?

No comments:

Post a Comment