May 30, 2015

Only the best news today..

I have exciting news to tell you all, I have gone and got myself a job. My head is still swimming with excitement as on Monday I start my job as an experience designer at Isobar in South Melbourne! I found myself in a weird position these last two weeks as I was actually offer two positions at two different studios, both job that were amazing but alas you must choose. I must send my love to my sister Siena, who came down to visit me in the two days I received both offers, as I was not much fun as I stressed whether I was making the right decision. But I am very content with my choice, so all the stressing was worth it.

I must admit lately I have been a bit of a lady of leisure, with my only commitment - making sure I actually use my gym membership. I have had lazy breakfasts with much unneeded caffeine hits, indulged in reading my favourite magazines from cover to cover (which I never do), finished my book - Little Women, which broke my heart a little but not as much as realising the book was finished and I must say goodbye to the little women who have entertained my week. Now I feel fully rested but I must admit I have not been very creative, I have however been spending hours editing images in Photoshop, in the hope to do something useful with all my artwork.

Delicious breakfasts, beautifully perfect Pompom flowers and an intricate patterned leaf with the warm winters' sun in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment