September 15, 2014

Hair dye, book and Radalaide

Hi all this is a long post coming... I have realised I haven't posted in over two weeks, which of course made me reflect on what I have actually done in this time. Creatively I have been working through the book as in the French translation will be arriving soon and then the proofing begins. It was all hands on deck the first week in September as Mum and I worked hard to make sure all images that I would need to photo enhance and all the quilts had been photographed before mum left. I would be lying if I said it wasn't one of the most exhausting and stressful weeks of this whole book journey, but it is done now and its back to just me and page layouts!

I also decided to dye my hair red in the mid semester holiday, pretty much because Fraser told me I wouldn't. I do so much like to prove him wrong! It took some warming up to especially as it is on the orange side of the colour spectrum but now I like it, I think :P I think this is one of the first selfies I have done in years and it is in a bathroom, so I have pretty much created what I always laugh at on facebook! This weekend, my two good old high school friends and I decided to catch up in Adalaide (or Radalaide I have been told to call it) as one of them has been up in the outback of NSW as a nurse and we decided it was time for a catch up. It was cheaper for her to get to Adalaide then Sydney so off we went. It was full of food and a little bit of alcohol, I must admit we were all two tired to have the raging weekend we had planned plus a horrendous footy trip had decided to stay in the same backpackers as us and did not help with our sleep deprivation. They managed to wake us up at early hours of the morning on both days. Apart from the notorious 'Troy' (one of the members of the footy group who's name was always bellowed) I had the best time... It was so nice to see my two favourite girls and to get away for the weekend!

I have also recently signed up for an online course that teaches you simple html coding for a blog as I no longer have time to do it the long way by myself so this might all change up a bit. If you were also interested in doing this to your own blog, this site is really good > http://shop.abeautifulmess.com/product/blog-design-love-2-0/

No comments:

Post a Comment