July 27, 2014

Designing Musing in Textile: France

Sorry about my absence over this past week as I have been un-well and this always happens when you have a lot to get done/ start back at uni. So unfortunately this space got a bit neglected but I have extra post coming out this week to make up for it and an exciting project to share with you now.

Mum and I (her words/work and me designing)have been busy working away at her book, Musing in Textiles :France to get it ready for the launch on pozible!!! The book talks about travel and how to be inspired by showing photo, journal entries and the power of experimentation. It also contains a dvd with videos and written notes on how to do techniques on fabric such as lino printing. The posting button has been pressed so it is now up and the work for the book is well on the way!! We are both incredibly excited and we hope you will be too.. so you can check out the site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment