February 12, 2017

I'm still here - drawing away

Hello everyone, I hope your year isn't flying by as fast as mine - How are we in February already???? Here is a very personal drawing that I ummed and ahhh sharing, but here it is. For anyone who knows me they could probably guess who this is and really I thought this illustration would never become a thing. It had been a greylead outline on tracing paper for over 4 years, a present I always wanted to make but never made it past the sketches. Alfie decided to take matters into his own hands and started tearing it up, so I had to make a decision to actually finish it or let Alfie tear it up into a million pieces. I'm sure from the pictures you can guess its outcome :P Oh and don't worry, I fixed the weird arm disappearance - its funny how you don't realise errors until after you photograph and edit them ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment