January 26, 2017

The scarves are up!

Hello all, happy Australia day. I hope we can use this day to not only celebrate our beautiful diverse country but also to remember our Aboriginal land owners and the awful events that happened to their people following this date (I hope one day that we can celebrate this on a day that doesn't bring so much pain to their people). Lets use our past, not to separate us but to build a better, inclusive and understanding Australia in the future.

On another note, I have finally got the scarves up! I had to do the photos in a rush after work one day, trying to get them done before the light failed so they aren't as ironed as I would like. Don't worry, they will definitely come ironed

The scarves are all hand stamped and dotted, so there are imperfections, but this really adds to the look and feel. The scarves are Habuti silk, dimensions are 110cms x 110cms. They are a beautiful light weight material so would be great to dress up a pair of jeans and a black top.

This has been a bit of a side project for me because anyone who knows me well, knows I love scarves. I've always wanted to make my own printed scarves. I'm testing some Paypal buttons on the site instead of using my Etsy store - so we shall see how we go. There is only one of each at the moment, but unfortunately Paypal won't let me select inventory number on the buttons - so if a button gets removed its because its sold. Feel free to contact me if the scarf you liked sells, I have some more scarves ready to print if they prove to be popular. Lastly postage is only worked out for Australia so if you want one from somewhere else in the world, please contact me first. Thanks


Magenta magic kaleidoscopic scarf

$45 plus $8 postage
Dimensions - 110cms x 110cms
Colours - magenta pink, copper/gold, ice blue and cobalt


Magenta magic kaleidoscopic scarf
Magenta magic kaleidoscopic scarf - close up
Magenta magic kaleidoscopic scarf - overall 





 


Magnolia kaleidoscopic scarf

$45 plus $8 postage
Dimensions - 110cms x 110cms
Colours - magenta pink, pastel pink, ice blue and cobalt


Magnolia kaleidoscopic scarf
Magnolia kaleidoscopic scarf - close up
Magnolia kaleidoscopic scarf - overall



  


Pastel kaleidoscopic scarf

$45 plus $8 postage
Dimensions - 110cms x 110cms
Colours - copper/gold, pastel pink, mint green and cobalt
" />
Pastel kaleidoscopic scarf

Pastel kaleidoscopic scarf - close up
Pastel kaleidoscopic scarf - overall

No comments:

Post a Comment