May 6, 2015

My life for the past month!



Hello little corner, I have been a bit absent here as of late. I have been on a bit of a break and I'm not going to lie it has been great. I had a few things happen this month and I'll share a few of them now. I finished my 3 month internship at studio Thick, which has been great and I have learnt so much. On my last day they gave me a surprise gift and a card ( the book below was the gift). All the people at Thick were so nice and I will miss working with them. Now into job hunting mode!

I went on a trip to Echuca to meet up with two of my high school friends, one from Melbourne and the other from rural NSW. We thought we would meet half way but unfortunately an unrepairable car malfunction prevented meant that the NSW friend could not attend. We decided instead of going home the next day (as we were already travelling when we heard the news) and spending another 4 hours on public transport we would stay and see what Echuca had to offer. It was a great weekend of walking, shopping, coffee and the most delicious food. Some of the photos below are from Instagram of the trip... the only thing I have managed to keep updated this past month.

The image above and some of the images below are from my house that I have been slowly decorating. My very beautiful, quite happy plant which I bought at the Oakleigh Sunday market, is loving it's life on the trolley near the window. There are also photos of some of the paintings that are now on my walls instead of sitting in my cupboard - Velcro wall strips are expensive, oh the joys of renting. Otherwise I have been spending my week off being sick with the flu. I thought I had avoided it as it went around work, but alas not. It has been well timed though with Netflix coming to Australia (YAY) and I have been bulk watching a television show from my past - Buffy the vampire slayer. Along with terrible teen romances and bad outfits it has managed to brighten my days in dark rooms with terrible headaches and fevers.

No comments:

Post a Comment