January 13, 2015

A New Year

Hello All, I trust you had a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. I hope your month of December was more relaxing than mine. We ended up moving house, in the busiest month of the year for both Fraser and my workplaces so we have been running around like headless chooks (well more me than him). Luckily both our parents managed to come and help us move which was great. The new house is so much nicer than our last and is minus one crazy neighbour so no more sleepless nights.

I have been busy working on the gifts for the Pozible campaign with mum as we wait for the books to finally arrive. They have been delayed due to a printing malfunction causing the black plate to misalign and create ghosting in the images, but that is all fixed now and they should be arriving early next week (hopefully). Then its unpacking for us, inserting the dvd's which were done in Australia and then parcelling up and sending off. It has been a great journey, stressful, sometimes challenging but we are both so happy with the outcome and have learned so much with this project.

As you can see from the picture above, I have GRADUATED from my degree in Communication Design with distinction! I can't believe that I will no longer be attending university. The downside to this is the last month I have been so involved with work (as a barista) my creativity has fallen to the back burner. Now work is starting to slow down, I am keen to start it back up again. This is an illustration that I'm working on that is inspired by my travels to the Middle East, which I recently found my photos of this trip whilst cleaning up my computers filing system. But I want to push myself to do more... This is where I am asking for your help! I was late last year weighing up whether or not to continue this blog as I don't know what content to put in and what people find interesting. So Please let me know, I would love to hear you're feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment