November 10, 2014

Hallmark cards and Online portfolio

Hello All, As promised here is a photo of the hallmark card I worked on last year that they selected to sell as part of the Australiana Christmas range. I finally have confirmation that it is now on shop shelves as Fraser's mother found them in a shop in Geelong. So if you wanted to pick one of these up head down to a Hallmark stockist and see if they have it, unfortunately I haven't been able to find it on their website but maybe you will have more luck! I have also been working on my own Christmas cards and other products that I am going to sell through an etsy account so stay tuned for that! And lastly, my online portfolio is up!!! YAY!! You can check it out here http://celeste-galtry.format.com/ but it will also now live in my side bar! Have a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. It's a beautiful card I will look out for some where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy for your kind words! It is exciting to see them on shelves as this was my first commercial job that I had completed!

      Delete