September 25, 2014

Pizza makes the uni work easier!!

This week has been full of all seasons, with bright sunny days to heavy downpours. On Tuesday it was beautiful, so I did a photo shoot for one of my classes down at the docklands where there is the Webb Bridge. As we had gone around lunch time (as that's when my friend knocked off work) there was a lot of foot traffic, so we decided to have pizza at a cafe next door and enjoy the lovely weather. Below is more work from my screen printing class... next week I have to choose which I want to do as a two metre repeat pattern. I still haven't decided which one yet. I really like the yellow one but maybe because its so bright! The final image is from an article I wrote for degenerate magazine, which is run by some friends. If you want to check it out, its a free digital magazine with other artist around the them of fear. The link is here and just select issue 2 (near the top).

No comments:

Post a Comment