July 16, 2014

Clean desk = New ideas

Sometimes I find when I'm starting something new, I have to clean up my work area and start putting all my piles of work that have been moved five or six times need to be put away. There seems to be nothing better than a clean and organised desk even if it doesn't last long. As you can see I love to surround myself with stuff that is currently inspiring me, like the cute little smiling fruit5 by a very talented Hungarian lady, Anna Kövecses or the Nasturtium picture. I am a big fan of pinterest and love finding new designs and illustrations through there.

Below is an image of another pattern I have been working on, which I have called red berries in Autumn. Again trying to get something for my florist/pattern idea going but I think I shall keep working on it as I'm not 100% happy with the patterns I have created yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment