April 9, 2016

morning window blues



Here is a little something I have been working on whilst watching a whole tv series on Netflix. With the days feeling shorter and the sun leaving earlier each day it has been nice to spend evenings under a blankie on the couch. I also realised I have got a bit of a collection of pensive window portraits, I think this is something I do a lot and therefore why I draw them - I'm not usually starring at anything in particular but its a moment of calm for me, where I don't have to focus and can enjoy a beverage. Its weird I know but sometimes that little bit of calm is what I need, especially as I tend to pack my days with things to do and try and make every moment count. It also means that my Netflix obsession always leaves me feeling like I have wasted my time, but then we all need to give ourselves time to relax.

More fun things have been happening, if you have been following my instagram - We bought a new car!! Its very fancy, practically drives itself (technology these days).

No comments:

Post a Comment