August 22, 2015

Jonquilles



I have become known at work for coming back from the market with goodies - usually a beautiful bunch of flowers. As you can see one of the bunches of flowers was way more exciting than writing my blog planner. I'm finding that just because you have a blog planner doesn't necessarily mean you get better at posting. So much of my time is knowing what images I want to show but then thinking about what interesting things I can talk about. So much of my time at the moment is consumed by work and the commute to work - which means I have read more books in the last couple of months than I have in years. I look forward to my morning commute so that I get time to read my book, and I find the commute feels shorter and shorter. So if you have read an interesting book lately, let me know - I am 100 pages away from finishing a Life of Pi so need to prepare my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment